The House of Mirrors
Created by denverstorytrek
The House of Mirrors was originally built in 1889. It is the only building in Denver that was actually designed and built for the purpose of being a bordello for Denver madam Jennie Rogers. Rival madam Mattie Silks bought the building in 1911 and installed her name into the tile entry. Currently the building is owned by Lodo’s Bar and Grill and is available for private rental.
To listen by phone, dial the Trek Connect phone number 303.562.2407. Enter the corresponding story number followed by the # sign.
Story Site # 65 The House of Mirrors told by Dr "Colorado"